Dubai City Tour
There’s no doubt that Dubai is one of the most fascinating and alluring cities on earth. Dubai city Tour is a perfect way to explore everything that this incredible metropolis offers. Whether you’re a first-time visitor or a long-time resident, there’s always something new to see and do in Dubai.
Dubai is a city that never sleeps. There is a true reason why it’s called the “city of superlatives.” This is home to some of the tallest structures in the world, and Dubai has carved for itself an indelible niche in the world of business, trade, and tourism.
If you are looking for an exciting and informative Dubai tour, then you have come to the right place. Our experienced and professional drivers will take you on a tour of this fascinating city and show you all the highlights. All you have to do is choose a preferable package.
What Do We Offer in Dubai City Tour?
Dubai city tour is the best way to explore this vibrant and modern city. With its world-famous skyscrapers, luxurious hotels, and incredible shopping malls, Dubai is a fascinating destination for tourists from all over the world.
It allows you to explore the rich heritage of Dubai, its unique culture and traditions as well as offering a glimpse into modern life in this thriving city! Very few cities in the world provide such diversity within such a small area; where East meets West and past lives alongside present day.
The tour usually starts with a photo stop at the historical district of gold and spice souks. The Dubai Museum located in the Al Fahidi Fort offers a journey through time, telling the story of this fantastic city from its humble beginnings to the bustling metropolis it is today.
From there, you will drive along the coast road Jumeirah, home to some of the most luxurious hotels and resorts in the world. Jumeirah Mosque is one of the most popular photos stops on tour, and it is beautifully designed in traditional Islamic architecture.
The tour then takes you out to Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest man-made island, where you can stop for photos of the iconic Atlantis Hotel.
You will also drive by the new 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, often referred to as the world’s most luxurious hotel. The final stop on tour is at Sheikh Zayed Road. Here you can see some of the impressive skyscrapers that Dubai is famous for.
This fascinating tour offers a unique insight into this extraordinary city and is a must-do for anyone visiting Dubai. Book now and experience the magic of Dubai!
Plus, you will get the pick and drop service by Sunset Desert Safari. Check for More.
Why choose Sunset Desert Safari?
Many tour companies offer Dubai city tours, but why should you choose Sunset Desert Safari Company? We are a locally owned and operated company with vast experience to cater to our customer needs. Our experts know how to show you the best of Dubai.
We craft our city tour itinerary is careful that you see the best of Dubai. It includes some of the city’s most famous attractions, including the Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, and Atlantis Hotel.
Our tour guides are licensed professionals who know how to show you around Dubai. They will provide you with some great insights into the history and culture of Dubai. Also, provide answers to your questions you might have. Our tour guides are cooperative and friendly who love to play games with the children on board.
We also understand that traveling with kids can be difficult, so we provide you with baby seats free of cost for young children. If your child is old enough to sit on a seat, we provide a child seat at no extra cost.
- We offer both private and group tours, so there is something to suit everyone in our Dubai city tour.
- Our vehicles are comfortable and air-conditioned, and we provide refreshments in the form of water, cold drinks, and juices.
- We also offer payment in local currency, so you can have the convenience of paying on the day.
- If you have a half-day or more to spare during your cruise stopover in Dubai, then we highly recommend booking one of our tours.
- In each package, we offer a pick and drop service. So you can relax and enjoy the tour without having to worry about anything.
- You will also have up to 20 to 30 minutes of spending time at each location. So you can take your time and enjoy all that Dubai has to offer.
- There is a lot of flexibility for our tours, as we can adjust the timings as required. This means that we can accommodate your requests whether you want a full-day or half-day tour.
- To cancel your tour, inform us 24 hours before.
COVID-19 Precautions for Dubai City Tour
To ensure the safety of our guests and staff, we have put in place a few precautionary measures for our City tour.
- Our entire staff is fully vaccinated, so please make sure you are too.
- We are strictly enforcing a no-touch policy. This means that all guests must keep a distance of at least 2 meters from each other at all times.
- We are disinfecting all our vehicles before and after each tour.
- Our staff is wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- You cannot leave the designated areas and follow all the staff’s instructions.
- We have sanitizing gel and hand sanitizers available for guests to use.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with a tissue and dispose of it after you have finished.
- Do not use flash photography near animals during the tour as it can scare them or make them uncomfortable.
We are looking forward to welcoming you onboard our Dubai city tour and hope you enjoy this unique experience.