Dubai Creek Park Visit 2021- Everything You Need To Know
It is essential for either a tourist or a resident of Dubai to spend quality time with their families. As an entertainment destination, Dubai never disappoints. So, The Dubai Creek Park is an excellent park with landscapes, gardens, and a large playground.
Imagine a place with children having fun and enjoying various activities while you are enjoying a wonderful meal under the shade with your handsome one in the evening.
Creek Park Dubai is one of the oldest and largest parks. Here you can find enticing food at restaurants, picnic points, mini golf clubs, children’s cities. You can also visit the creek park Dubai dolphinarium to see the dolphin show and enjoy swimming and the Dolphinarium party.
If you’re new here, we’re happy to provide you with relevant information. So, Let’s have a quick read to this blog!
List OF Fun Activities At Dubai Creek Park
- Creek Park is full of fun. If you want to shop gold, here you can!. Several market events take place at Creek Park. If you are there, you must stop and shop.
- Mini-golf is the main attraction here for golf fans. The golf enthusiasts at Creek Park Dubai can enjoy a miniature 18-hole course.
- An experience on a Dhow gives you a sense of peace, calmness, royalty, and you can also explore Dubai Creek. So, take a Dhow ride at Dubai creekside.
- The BBQ stations in Creek Park are really large. You can enjoy many barbecue points so that you can spend quality time with your loved ones.
- Creek Park can also be explored in 360 degrees via the 30-minute cable car ride. A cable car ride covers the 2.3 kilometers of the park.
- Moreover, you can rent a bike from Creek Park for 30 AED per hour or bring your own to enjoy bike riding and watch the beautiful flower beds.
- Riding the mini train at is a must. However, it is a great facility for those on a tight schedule or those who want to ride with the family.
- After an exhausting day of entertainment, Creek Park is also the perfect place to enjoy seafood. Creek Park offers a restaurant, a snack bar, and a kiosk. You can choose any.
Creek Park Dubai Dolphinarium
At the Creek Park Dubai Dolphinarium, there are various amazing activities that you can enjoy. Dolphinarium Timings are 10:00 am to 07:30 pm, from Monday To Saturday.
- It will be fun to see the dolphin show at Creek Park. Some shows feature seals jumping through hoops and juggle.
- It is also possible to take a ride on the dolphins and swim with them (630 AED per person). You can learn about dolphins at the Creek Park in Dubai Dolphinarium.
- The theatre features both a 5D and 7D experience, along with a mirror maze.
- A trampoline room and 20 distinctive bird species are also available.
- Aside from that, children love this place, and you can even host birthday parties there. Even school groups can come to enjoy with their friends and enhance their learning.
More Fun At Children’s City
The name of the place identifies the place well. There is a Children’s City at the first education city specifically for children up to 15 years of age in the UAE. (AED 15-20 per person). Weekend hours are from 2:00 to 8:00 pm and 9:00 to 7:00 pm on Sunday through Thursday.
- There is an indoor entertainment area called Children’s City, where kids can engage in several hands-on activities.
- It features a technology gallery, an earth science gallery, a planetarium, a global exhibition, and a nature center. Moreover, the environment offers possibilities for exploring, discovering, playing, and learning about the world we live in.
- There is a theater for kids and adults at Al Ajyal.
All About Dubai Creek Park
If you are in a hurry and have no time to read the complete blog. So, here is the information!
The Creek Park is located in Umm Hurair 2, between Deira and Bur Dubai. Creek Park is a short drive away for those living in Bur Dubai apartments for rent.
Creek Park Dubai is the second-largest park in Dubai after Mushrif Park. However, it is one of the most famous ones. A number of outdoor activities can be enjoyed by visitors that accommodate all ages. Also read: Quad biking in Dubai
Dubai opened Creek Park Dubai in 1994, making it one of the oldest and largest parks in the city. The park is adjacent to the saltwater creek. Waterways provide access, also helipads, cabin cars, a communication center, and an emergency room.
The AED 106 million project covers 96 hectares of land and also has several unique recreational facilities.
Dubai Creek Park Timings
It is open to the public from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm on Sunday to Wednesday. On Thursday to Saturday and public holidays, Creek Park remains open from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Nearest Metro Station
Dubai Healthcare City Metro Station is the nearest one to Creek Park. It is just a half-mile away from the Greenline.
Creek Park Gates
Gate 1 is used to access the children’s city and dolphinarium. The same places in the southern cark park can be reached by Gate 2. Furthermore, there are also Gate 3 and 4 near the park’s central area, while Gate 5 is at the northern end of the park, serving as an entrance from the parking lot.
Creek Park Dubai has an entrance fee of just AED 5 per person. You can also use contactless travel cards to pay. Moreover, children under the age of two and the disabled are free of charge.
This article describes all of the fun activities, thrills, and information about times, prices, opening hours, etc. So, it is a wonderful place to spend time with friends and family.
You will not regret spending an evening or a day here. Due to its city location, tourists can easily reach this incredible attraction point. Do not forget to share your experience with us after visiting Creek Park Dubai. Cheers!
For more info visit Desert Safari Dubai